Our Semi-Private Personal Training is identical to our 1-on-1 Personal Training, but with one difference – your training sessions are in a group of 2-3. Small group coaching is not a fitness class or a Bootcamp. This is our high-end Personal Training service, and is simply shared with a few others.
Semi-Private Personal Training
Semi-Private Personal Training Dublin 2
Personalised Coaching Support
You will benefit from tailored training sessions, detailed coaching feedback, and 24/7 access to your personal trainer in Dublin 2 for feedback and questions. This is the ideal option if you like to train with others, if you find a group setting motivating, or if you enjoy the social aspects of training with others. Semi-private coaching is also a cheaper option, as the cost of the training sessions is split between your group.
What do you get?
- Comprehensive lifestyle assessment
- 45-minute group training sessions (max 3 people)
- Training and activity guidance outside the gym
- Nutritional analysis and coaching
- Help with fitness, diet, sleep, stress, health
- Daily contact direct to your coach
- Ongoing assessment and feedback
- Weekly training and nutrition updates
- Regular goal setting and tracking
- Educational materials and resources
- New recipes and cookbooks every month
- Supplement recommendations for health
our promise to you
We always use up-to-date and science-backed methods and research. There will be no fads, dogma, or short-term unsustainable methods. You will have support for as long as you choose to train with us. We will provide a highly motivating, focused environment. You will develop healthier habits and routines which will stay with you for life.
Semi-Private Personal Training Near Grafton Street, Dublin
We will train in a small group, but you will get personalised attention. There is plenty of time to talk to us about your goals and challenges, and you have ongoing access to your coach between training sessions.
Semi private training with your personal trainer in Dublin 2 is not a second-rate form of Personal Training. It’s just a different structure, for anyone who wants to train with other people.
- Weight & Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Body transformation
- Improved sleep
- Lower stress
- Better digestive health
- Higher body confidence
- Long term health improvements